ARO Aizawl, HQ Recruiting zone Shillong Conducting Army Rally Open Bharti in Aizawl for Soldier GD, Clerk/(SKT), Tradesman, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2019 Army Notification and Attend Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Aizawl.
ARO Aizawl rally is for the following districts of Mizoram: Aizawl, Kolasib, Mamit, Serchhip, Lunglei, Lawngtlai, Saiha And Champhai.
Army Recruitment Vacancies in Aizawl Rally for Soldier, Store Keeper, GD, Clerk, Tech, and Other positions.
For you may visit here to find other types of Government Jobs in Mizoram. Visit here to apply online for other types of defence recruitment in central government of India. Follow this post to Join Indian Army. Visit here if you want to know where the Army Relation Bharti is being conducted. BSF recruitment , CRPF vacancy and ITBP jobs could also be good option for you if you are keen to join in any type of Indian Army.
Visit here for TA Army Bharti Mizoram | Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 and Police Jobs in Central and state governments in India. Visit here to Join Indian Navy and here for Indian Army Open Bharti 2019
- 1 MizoramArmy Rally Bharti 2019: Mizoram Army Recruitment (by ARO Aizawl)
- 1.1 Aizawl Army Rally Bharti 2019 Details:
- 1.2 Aizawl Army Rally Bharti Essential Qualification:
- 1.3 Physical Standard in Aizawl Army Rally Bharti:
- 1.4 Aizawl Army Rally Bharti Physical Fitness Test:
- 1.5 Aizawl Army Rally Bharti 2019 Medical Test:
- 1.6 Written Test for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Aizawl Army Bharti 2019
- 1.7 Age Limit Details Aizawl Army Rally Bharti:
- 1.8 Aizawl Army Rally Recruitment Selection Base:
- 1.9 Aizawl Army Rally Open Bharti Registration Process:
- 1.10 Documents Required for Army Rally Aizawl:
MizoramArmy Rally Bharti 2019: Mizoram Army Recruitment (by ARO Aizawl)
Aizawl Army Rally Bharti 2019 → Soldier GD, Clerk/(SKT), Tradesman, Other Vacancies – Indian Army, Headquarters recruiting zone Shillong, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Aizawl going to conduct an open rally bharti for all the category posts – Soldier (General Duty, General Duty of Indian Domicile Gorkha, Tradesman, Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management, Technical Technical (Nursing Assistant) & Sports/ Games quota) etc at Ragiv Gandhi Stadium, Mualpui, Aizawl in Mizoram State for candidates belonging to Districts of Mizoram State. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Aizawl Army Rally official notification can submit their application by online submission form 02nd November 2019 will be the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
-Subscribe our Mizoram job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in Mizoram.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Solider GD Various|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||19 September. 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||02 November 2019|
|Rally Bharti Date||18th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019|
|Rally Bharti Venue||District Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Mualpui, Aizawl|
|Admit Card Date||05 November 2019 to 12 November 2019|
|Job Location||All India|
|Soldier General Duty||Class 10th / Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system, Minimum of D Grade (33-40) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 Grade.|
|Soldier General Duty Indian Gorkha||Class 10th Simple Pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject Class 8th Pass for Housekeeper and Mess keeper Trades.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths & English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.|
|Category||Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|Soldier General Duty||160||48||77/82|
|Soldier General Duty Indian Gorkha||157||48||77/82|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical||160||48||77/82|
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull ups)|
|Group I – Up to 5 Min 30 Sec||60||10||40|
|Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec||48||9||33|
|Candidates should have following medical standard :
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to Military Hospital / Command Hospital /Base Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital / Command Hospital / Base Hospital within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO/HQ for issue of Admit Card for Common Entrance Examination in case declared FIT
Written Test for Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Aizawl Army Bharti 2019
|Category||Age (in years)||Born Between (Both Dates Inclusive|
|Soldier General Duty||17 ½ – 21||01 Oct 1998 to 31 Mar 2002|
|Soldier General Duty Indian Gorkha|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ – 23||01 Oct 1996 to 31 Mar 2002|
|Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical|
|Candidate selection should be based on written examination Written Test/ Medical Test/ Physical Fitness Test.|
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below.
Steps To Registration Online:
|Aizawl Army Bharti Job Notification:||Aizawl Army Bharti 2019 Apply Online:|
Documents Required for Army Rally Aizawl:
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificate in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph. Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts / photo shopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognized School /College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University
- Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile / Residence Certificate. Domicile / Residence Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate. Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate. Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM (if religion as SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in the caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate. School Character certificate issued by the School / College Principal / Head master where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate. Character certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 Yrs of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to produce the following docus:-
- NCC Certificate. NCC A / B / C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A / B / C pass certificate will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate.(i) Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physicalstandards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificatesshould be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes / bodies as under:-(aa) All Sr/Jr National Championship certificate- Respective National Federation.(ab) All States and District level certificates – Respective States Sports Association.(ac) All University level certificates – Inter University Sports Board.(ad) All School level certificates – All India School GamesFederation.
- Affidavit. Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate (Format attached as per Appendix).
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are Mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowance and other social benefits scheme.